Yikes...that sent a chill
The secret is a libral dose of IcyHot cream before...er...using the popsicles [img]eek.gif[/img]
Yikes...that sent a chill
OUCH...have enough enough problems with K-Y warming liquid [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] thought it would be a change of pace, never considered there was already enough friction to ignite my pubs, like throwing fuel on the fire [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
**spits coke all over monitor**
Good Lord Rae!!!
[img]redface.gif[/img] what... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Would you believe me if I said I was Shocked too??? [img]wink.gif[/img]**spits coke all over monitor**
Good Lord Rae!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!Originally posted by cherrysis:
(...)never considered there was already enough friction to ignite my pubs
Oh, that's going to be a new standard expression for me.
no way I'm trying the icy hot thing. besides it's not "edible" now is it? Popsicle's hummmm, tasty, cold sensations,,,kinda like that.
Alrighty folks, got another questions for ya...
<font color="blue">What's the best "massage" liquid/substance you've used?</font>
I lika the baby oil? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
You likAAAAAAAa the baby oil HMMM, I bet you do ROTF!!!!
Actually got some whipped chocolate body butter/ doing the nasty creme once THAT TOTALLY ROCKED!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks